CrazyEngineers
  • being a beginner in the journey of being a computer engineer and with some knowledge in c and data structure how to avail software projects .we r nt sent for any interns ..can i apply for it personally??? or hw is it beneficial? after going thru the posts of this forum i really feel that i knw nothing regarding computers!! and also abt c whc i studied for 1 full year in my 1st year of b.tech. kindly help with ur valuable suggestions for the perfect grooming and to wht xtras i must do 2 improve my knwldg apart frm the regular course studies whc i blv wud make me a programmer nt an engineer.😲
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • tomba.iyer

MemberAug 16, 2011

Internship - very few genuine company provide the internship to student/fresher. There are many reason behind this.

Student/Fresher project

Training institute
    Most of the training institute will promised that the student/fresher will be put in a real time project, I doubt how many training institute keep their promised.
    I hope you will get ready made 100% executable code, document to be submitted and completion certificate. If anybody is satisfied with the above
    condition, training institute is the best option.

Ready made project
    Another option, get the ready made project from internet, freind or senior.

Almost all the students/freshers used any of the above means to submit the project.

Doesn't it mean that, most of the student want to be a part of the live project.
    No, every students/fresher want to be a part of the live project.

Live project for fresher/student can be categorically divided into two
    1. Exposure to the environment.
    2. Technology implementation.
    Exposure - There are many tools used in the live project, how to used all those tools etc.
    Implementation - The technology used in the project. Example java etc,

If you want to know more, please let me know or drop a mail to <don't email me @ nomail dot com>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • tomba.iyer

MemberAug 16, 2011

The email should be < my email has been removed second time by admin >
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 16, 2011

Oops, I removed your email, Tomba
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register