software for seperation of audio in system

hi, every one

i had an idea i need to know is this idea is already implemented, do it is possible to implement to implement now.

The idea is:

consider i had a pc when iam voice chatting in the headphone my brother should listen the music he likes but our chat converstaiton should not come in the speaker or his music should not come in my headphone there is no addition device to do this. I think the the audio jack at the back should be connected to music system and the audio jacks at the front sholud be used for chatting i mean we have different player to play song in the same way i need a s/w that play the music in one player in the head phone while the other players music in the other port or music system

pls help

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I guess, you will need two sound cards. Change the playback device of the media player to one of the sound cards and make default, the one using which you are chatting.

I doubt the feasibility of this idea.
  • bhaskarreddy006
    bhaskarreddy006
    Thanks for the guess i need to know is this possible to have only one sound card

and now-a-days this are quite common that no sound card are available they are in built in mother board😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! Is there anyone here who know about peristaltic pump? I am trying to test a peristaltic pump. I have set up the test, but when I run the...
OLD CRT output signals available : RGB with three grounds for each/ Vertical Sync with ground / Horizontal Sync with ground. To feed these signals to either LCD / TFT...
i want to do a project on lifting up &down system so i want to your advice.
Opera has released the 'fastest browser on Earth, Opera 10.50' (on Windows platform). If you wish to get it, head over to Opera browser | Faster & safer internet |...
Opera 10.50 uses the Carakan JavaScript engine and claims that its the fastest JavaScript engine so far. Can anyone here shed some light on what makes Carakan so fast (I'm...