Software for Civil Engineers

I am opting for various softwares for my expertise is it worth to spend some extra money on gaining certificates from Autodesk or just knowledge is enough?

Secondly should i start for coaching for GATE at 3rd year or go for dropout a year after degree completion

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    -Thread moved to proper section-

Pradeep6493
    I am opting for various softwares for my expertise is it worth to spend some extra money on gaining certificates from Autodesk or just knowledge is enough?
    No knowledge goes useless.

I am not in a position of guiding you, maybe some CEans who are graduated & have job experience can help you better than me.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Pradeep6493

Secondly should i start for coaching for GATE at 3rd year or go for dropout a year after degree completion
    Autodesk is very good software and learning and getting for the same would be very useful if you want to pursue your career as designer or architects.

Drop, that too without making efforts in final year doesn't make sense. Give your best to crack the exam along with engineering semesters (believe me that's the best chance you have, after each passing year you have your chances less and less).

-CB
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Dropping out is not going to help you in your career. Preparing in your penultimate and final semesters is the best thing that you can do the the moment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This silly question popped into my mind just now. We know that vacuum means space or place that contains no matter.Isn't it? We use vacuum cleaners to remove all the...
Nissan has launched it's two new variants to the Nissan Micra car with a facelifted 2013 version and the Nissan Micra Active XE. After having sold more than 43,000 units...
Though XOLO is not a big name in smart phone arena, still latest launch from XOLO seems to be impressive when we compare the price with the features and specifications....
Can any CEan come up with an explanation? Crazy beyond imagination. Oviously it is manipulated David does not claim to fly. The engineering is what is unclear. Sent by friend...
Here is a list of Top Ten Topics chosen by McKinsey and Co that needs to watch out for: https://www.mckinsey.com/assets/dotcom/newsletters/topten/2013-Q2.html