software engineering question bank

1) Define (a) software (b) software engineering.

2) Write a note on computer-software.

3) State and define the characteristics of a well engineered software.

4) Explain in detail various types of software applications.

5) Give the importance of reusability in hardware and software.

6) Define process, tools and methods with labelled digram.

7) On how many phases the work is associate with SE? Explain.

8) Draw the block diagram for software process, What are the different process maturity level and the KPAs associated with each of the maturity levels defined by SEI?

9) Give the process maturity levels of Key Process Area (KPA).

10) Write short notes on

1. Linear sequential model (waterfall model)
2. RAO model
3. Prototyping model
4. The spiral model
5. Win win spiral model

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Please add more questions to this question bank. We can compile a PDF of those and keep it for download.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Each source generate a signal of similar frequency range.Inside the multiplexer theses similar signal modulates different carrier frequencies(f1,f2 and f3).The resulting modulated signal are then combined into a signal composite...
The enterprise software maker EMC has shelled out $2.25 billion to acquire the data storage company Isilon ( Leader in Scale-out Storage Solutions - Simple is Smart | Isilon Systems...
China is surely giving USA sleepless nights. If not, it will from now. China has stolen the crown for the fastest computer in the world from USA. Tianhe-1 (meaning the...
Hot and Cold working Processes: The metal working processes are derived into hot working and cold working processes. The division is on the basis of the amount of heating applied...
I am a student. I am working in my project(web browser).I am trying to know about the process of the html parsing and how to handle javascript content in java.Can...