Software Engineer Needed

Hi All!

I'm doing a project for a class and I need a "Software Professional" to interview. If you're willing to help, we don't need to interview right now. All I need is your name, the company you work for, how many years you worked for that company, and the best way to get into contact with you ASAP. Thanks, all.
Dan

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Before I put down my crazy thoughts (don't look for sense pls), let me ask, how many of us have heard about stories of reincarnation and how many...
Indian entrepreneurs will be delighted to know this. Infosys chief mentor & co-founder, Mr. N.R. Murthy has sold 800,000 shares, or 0.13% of the company. Total value of the shares...
US bank customer Dalton Chiscolm could learn on Friday if he is one step closer to becoming the world's first ever billion-trillionaire. Mr Chiscolm sued Bank of America in Manhattan's...
The day has arrived at last...😛 if you are wondering what it is... after 3 whole months of wait, and times of lull i am at last posting my 100th...
Subject : Can I improve my proficiency and command over spoken English? Hello, I am Debojyoti and I have recently registered to CE. I found this to be extremely charming...