Software Engineer- blogger- Dreamer

Jaspreet S
@jaspreet-s-HjIEeC โ€ข Oct 24, 2024

helloz all the crazy engineers.
This is jaspreet, a software engineer working for the best mobile company.
I also have a blog and want to make it big.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 15, 2012

    Welcome to CE, Jaspreet. Posting your questions in a poll isn't a good option. Take some time making yourself familiar with the forums. We look forward to having you as an active member of the site ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Sep 15, 2012

    Jaspreet Shelloz all the crazy engineers.
    This is jaspreet, a software engineer working for the best mobile company.
    I also have a blog and want to make it big.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

    Welcome to CE, Jaspreet. We are sure you will love it here. ๐Ÿ‘
    I think a majority of software engineers will should love to read about fitness, but clearly they don't. ๐Ÿ˜•

    Keep reading and keep posting.

  • Jeffrey Arulraj

    @jeffrey-xA7lUP • Sep 15, 2012

    welcome friend