SOFT POLYNOMIAL Nagpur Center Review [PG-IVESD] Course

Hi CEians,
I got admission in one of the cdac authorised training center, SOFTPOLYNOMIAL (I) pvt. Ltd - Nagpur on PG-IVESD , I don't know whether training and placed are good or not. So I u anybody know about this center ,plz tell me . I have to pay first installment fees before 30th july
Note: actually I am from tamilnadu , so I need ur worth commands ..... To go Nagpur or not
Thank you

Replies

• pvrk
    pvrk
    i too got the soft polynomials nagpur are u joining any information???
    i am confused too
  • santhos
    santhos
    pvrk
    i too got the soft polynomials nagpur are u joining any information???
    i am confused too
    I am wating 4 2nd counselling
  • kelvin sakkari
    kelvin sakkari
    hey i got soft polynomials nagpur at 2nd round for divesd course anybody out there who also got same institute & tell me wheather 2 join or not reply please
  • Narasimman
    Narasimman
    Hey i Got DVLSI Course in soft polynomials . Is ther anybody with same center ?
    Can any1 tel me how it is for DVLSI please?
  • kelvin sakkari
    kelvin sakkari
    Narasimman
    Can any1 tel me how it is for DVLSI please?
    sme ppl have written its not good i have not seen any +ve reviews r u planning 2 join? & frm wer r u? reply soon
  • neeliravikiran
    neeliravikiran
    hey
  • abarnashalu
    abarnashalu
    Can any1 tel me how it is for DVLSI please.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see that the CDAC admission seekers are flooding the site - which is a good thing. I hope CE's providing them all the help they need. I want to...
Dear Friends and Colleagues, I am a post-graduate student at Loughborough University in the School of Civil and Building Engineering. I am in the process of writing my dissertation and...
After the dawn and dusk of All-in-one tablet computers, it's time for the equilibrium of universes that is maintained by the smartphone-camera conjunction to dismantle itself. In simpler words, Sony...
The upcoming new Google's Nexus 7's specification,images,video & even price tag has leaked all over the internet.The new Nexus 7 is going to make it's debut on July 24th. Configuration...
Google, the real-world's Skynet was founded to two geeks : Larry Page & Sergey Brin and since then the company is achieving heights. Google recently had it's Q2 2013 earnings...