Socket programming in Java

suggest good reference for socket programming in java

Replies

• monujatt
    monujatt
    Online tutorials are quite good e.g oracle reference.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Java Network Programming, Second Edition By Elliotte Rusty Harold (Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc.) has been recommended as one of the better books. Maybe the JAVA folks here would have better recommendations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

yesterday i posted one thread but dint get the answer yet......... Some companies are postponing the date of joining na so getting some what fear.. I got placed in Cognizant...
CEans, I'm a BE graduate and working in MNC as developer. Now I have got 2 years of work experience, I would like to apply for executive mba, or part...
Fact #1: Industrial Visit is more of a group picnic than study tour. Fact #2: Your Family members will not consider you an Engineer! Unless you repair any home appliances....
sir tel me what is subject/syllabus.many r telng chemical eng. is nothing but pharmacy?is it?i like topics like mettalurgy,plastics etc.i want to take up this brach pls reply what wd...
Can Anyone give me the formula for calculating plate size needed to make the 10 % torispherical dish ends for a reactor? Diameter of reactor is 3000 mm