Soccer League

Project Abstract / Summary : To make a website for the Soccer League game.
To make a project in java language and to make a web application in java for the soccer league program using the netbeans IDE. This is a relatively different project and hence chosen . It has helped me improve my basics knowledge about the java language and hence preferred. It helps to give us an experience to work on the advanced java projects and gives us an idea about the real world scenario . The users are unaware of the code but the projects are made in such a way that they are user- friendly .

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To make a project in java language and to make a web application in java for the soccer league program using the netbeans IDE. This is a relatively different project and hence chosen . It has helped me improve my basics knowledge about the java language and hence preferred. It helps to give us an experience to work on the advanced java projects and gives us an idea about the real world scenario . The users are unaware of the code but the projects are made in such a way that they are user- friendly .
The web component development is done with servlet and jsp technologies. It helped me to analyze, design , develop , test , and deploy a web application . It helped me create a dynamic web content using java technology servlets and jsp technology . It is a medium scale application and deployed onto the sun java system application server . it is designed using the servlets , jsp pages and custom tags.
the model - view controller architecture is been used here.
the topic is useful because in future many people will be using it to get themselves registered online for any kind of sports activities and would not have to face any last moment delays .
A CGI Program with bus does not crash the web server. Since CGI Programs execute in their own subshell , these programs do not have concurrency conflicts with other HTTP Requests executing the same CGI Programs. All service providers support CGI programs. The response time of CGI Programs is high because CGI Programs execute in their own OS Shell.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: JIET
City: Jodhpur
State: Rajasthan
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Often, for certain low voltage lighting systems; you would like to turn off the lights during the bright light of the day. Most commercial day/night...
Hi, is there anyone know ABAQUS? I need some help reg. to that.
Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims at developing practical, real-time software application “Apartment Information System” that focuses on maintaining the records/details of customers living in the apartments worldwide....
Project Abstract / Summary : Indian Transportation (Buses and trains) are like blood in the body which connect the each and every corner of the Indian state through road and...
Hello Everyone, I see lot of qa jobs in the market require either ETL testing skills or SAP testing skills or Performance testing or Mobile testing skills etc.The list goes...