soaps

In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?

Replies

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    242/11=22 soaps.... these 22 again produce 22 scraps.. so again 22/11=2 soaps.. these 2 again produce 2 scraps... now, 251-242=9 scraps along with remaining 2 scraps produce 1 soap... so, in all, 22+2+1=25 soaps..........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NTPC is a leading PSU in Bharat. To make it clear, any engineer can apply in the company. He can be of Computer, mechanical, electrical Civil electronic etc. Let me...
Hi! I've a doubt prevailing in my mind for months! I am 2nd year engineering student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. I want to pursue...
can anybody pls post the paper of information mosiac company ?
Hello fellow CEans, I recently got a request for a project based on automobile, to design a car. I need talented people to work with me. Here go my requirements:...
Sad news for the Google dictionary users. The service has been closed by Google and I wonder why? Google dictionary was an incredibly useful tool and I really liked searching...