So papa how do you like the iPad we got you?

I did not know that could be done. Should try it sometime. Only thing is that I dont have a dishwasher.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I know a few people who use real knifes to play "fruit ninja" on iPad. 😕
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# did you watch this? ->

Scene 1- Granny warms up with an AR-15 .223 caliber rifle on unprotected MacBook Pro
    Scene 2- Granny shoots two iPhones in the air with a 20 gauge Benelli

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is unfair. I am getting an inferiority complex.
    Whatever men can do the women, even grannies, seem to do it better.

That apart great video. Enjoyed it. Thanks.
    Would not care to be anywhere within rifle range of that Wild West dame, dentures or no dentures.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Silence of a shut mouth is a no no here. Here's what happens to the Prime Minister when he visits a dentist for monthly checkup. Seriously, what's wrong with you...
Received in mail: India needs more reservation? YES Wipro Chairman Mr. Azim Premji's comment on reservation: " I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely...
I just read on TOI that now you can check the status of trains on mobile phone. This will be such a relief. Just yesterday, my friend called me from...
Introduction A consortium between the Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie (MPIfR), the I. Physikalisches Institut der Universität zu Köln (KOSMA), the DLR-Institut für Weltraumsensorik und Planetenerkundung and the MPI für Aeronomie (MPAe)...
He hi.... i want brife ideas about online help desk project which is doing in "jsp/servlet' & 'oracle'.