Snowdon Trek Pictures

Hey CEans,

Some of you know I went to a trek this Saturday up Mount Snowdon in Wales. Well I'm glad to report I was the first person to trek it back down (even if I was the last to reach the summit, lol) It was exhausting, I came back with a massive amount of knee pain but the experience itself was amazing. Would I do it again? YES! I'm hoping to go again some time next year.. but my next charity event will most likely be a bike trek.. not sure about the details as of yet.

Well, without further ado these are the pictures I took. Thank you especially to Ash and Durga for donating and everyone else who supported me =)

Ummah United Snowdon Trek | Flickr

I have some more which I haven't uploaded yet. Be patient and I'll get back to you! =) The views were beautiful.. I don't think you can capture it on Camera.. you'd have to see for yourself!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome back BR. Glad to know you reached the peak safely, hehe.

Man.. the place looks pretty cold! The views are quite good.. scenes could have come out of Lord of the Rings or something πŸ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    nice! πŸ˜€ good to know that you trekked back first 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome back B.R.
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Couldn't see the pictures though.

How about a suggestion for your next charity event. You can go on bikes till the summit and then BASE jump from the peak while mounted on your Bike. That would be fun and should generate 20x the amount of money........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Amazing views. πŸ˜€
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    raj87verma88
    Welcome back B.R.
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Couldn't see the pictures though.

How about a suggestion for your next charity event. You can go on bikes till the summit and then BASE jump from the peak while mounted on your Bike. That would be fun and should generate 20x the amount of money........πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    Lol and result in my untimely death. I'm telling you now.. you receive nothing from my will!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Welcome back Black_Rose, who all are those guys in pics [your friends ?] -few of them are looking handsome πŸ˜› and which one is you?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hi Black Rose,
    The views are really beautiful.
    The pictures are really great.
    I think you really had a great time.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent pictures BR πŸ˜€
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Ye they were my friends, some I met on the day some I've known from before. I'm in the group photo but you can't really see me properly I'm on the very left hand side with a Palestinian scarf on my head at the front (since there's two girls) I'm pointing at the sky =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The company's share value ahs swooped down from 400$ billion to just 2 cents in one year. read more .. Internet Evolution - Paul Korzeniowski - Nortel's Saga: A Lesson...
😁 I am back with this pDF> I just skimmed through it and found 28 pages of book is quite infomrative. it doesnot give intor of many things but then,...
Discuss the small talk : Jonathan Boutelle - SlideShare Insights - CrazyEngineers in this thread! πŸ˜€
There are 1000 rooms (numbered from 1 to 1000) and 1000 persons (also numbered from 1 to 1000). Assume that all doors are closed at first. 1. First person will...
Quick Heal CEan of the month June 2009 is... 😁CEan - CrazyBoy 😁 ​ CEan CrazyBoy aka Mr. Anil Jain is one of the oldest members of CrazyEngineers, actively involved...