Sneak Peek @ Career Guidance App

Our career guidance app will let you ask your questions privately to our experts and get help from them. We will reveal more information about it to our early adopters; but here's a sneak peek for all the impatient ones:

PS: It's still under construction.

career-help

Replies

• Chandan B S
    Chandan B S
    Cool, it will help many of us,waiting for it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    chandan B S
    Cool, it will help many of us,waiting for it.
    I couldn't agree more, Chandan. I read somewhere that -
    The people with the best advice are usually the ones who have been through the most.
    Couldn't be more true when it comes to career guidance and help. Be it students or professionals, everyone today is career-driven and have tons of questions to ask.

We believe engineers can benefit a LOT if they get advice from the experts, who have been there, done that. This app is going to help achieve just that. ๐Ÿ‘
    We've decided to keep it really simple and focus on the user's query and giving due diligence in getting it answered.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The most useful part of the Career Guidance app is that we can connect you with the right people to help you and answer specific questions. This is different from traditional 'take the test first' approach adopted by 'career counsellors'. We believe there can't be 'one test for all'. Rather, we'd ask information in structured format and offer help on individual basis; privately.

In the beginning, we plan to offer the app for free in order to collect data points (kind of questions asked and type of information shared) so that we can improve our questionnaire and also start adding right people to the experts group.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed my engineering with electronics and communication. Plzz tell me more about cdac and informed me about jobs in my field...
Is there any such feature available? I have seen people directly contacting the people they follow? Can you please guide me how to use these feature if available?
Personal congratulations to kautabh and Ankita and everyone behind the team. If I am not mistaken long back, may be around 2011, I had suggested a marketplace for CE. Good...
Keeping a reference to my undergrad course, while we entered the world of industrial instrumentation, we were introduced to a particular sub-topic known as instrumentation in a hazardous area. Although...
Micromax has released its latest flagship device, Canvas Unite 4 Plus at a price of Rs 7,999 across all leading online stores in India. The device has exclusively been unveiled...