Snapdragon Processor Travels Around the World on Just One Charge

They [Qualcomm] sent a phone featuring a Snapdragon processor around the world and shot a video on one battery charge.

In just over two weeks, Snapdragon-enabled smartphone traveled from LA to New York, London, Paris, Shanghai, Moscow, Dubai, Mumbai, and Rio De Janeiro with a few pitstops in Istanbul and LA.

The phone shot several takes in each location, and was shut down while traveling. No post production effects have been used to create any illusions.

Do you think it is impressive? Quite frankly, if we turned off our phones while traveling then our phones (not featuring snapdragon processor) could go around the world and still have the power to make it to the moon. ๐Ÿ˜ What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Biggie's thread here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/oled-tvs-may-cost-8000.53175/ got me thinking. From what I know LEDs are very similar to LCDs. How exactly do the organic LEDs differ from LEDs? And what makes them...
Now we can develop various accessories that communicate with bada applications on a bada device through a USB client connector. From the bada API version 2.0, the Osp::Io::SerialPort class can...
Sand Flea is an 11-lb robot with one trick up its sleeve: Normally it drives like an RC car, but when it needs to it can jump 30 feet into...
hi all, i want to create a gmail/facebook like chat application in php, can any one help me to do that, while searching in google ,i diidnt get anything
I'm going to have a 3 days' holiday for Tomb-Sweeping Day here. I'm happy to have rest for a few days although I won't offer a sacrifice to my ancestors....