Smiley Test Thread

I'm creating this thread only for the sake of testing new smilies. But you may use it to tell us which smiley is your favorite smiley.

My Favorite Smiley: & 😁

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    My Favorite Smiley : , β˜• , πŸ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    😘 πŸ‘ πŸ‘€ 😨
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    😨..? I understand you are 😁 being a . That is no reason for πŸŽ‰
    πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just want to tell you that the smilies are being delivered by using a new CSS technique called 'sprites'. That is one png file containing all the smilies is downloaded to user's computer (it's small in size) and all the smilies are the 'cut' from that file; thus reducing the overall load on server and speeding up the experience for user. Just a little dirty optimization we've in this new system πŸ‘
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    New smileys are good πŸ‘ and in new version smileys, I liked this one... 😑

Overall from CE, from the begin I used to like these two...😁 & πŸŽ‰

and I am that I'm able to use these smileys 😘

P.S: πŸ˜– but this πŸ˜€ is only OK 😯 . We demand/request more because we 😍 them😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    πŸ‘ for new smiley. πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, thank you for the spam people πŸ˜’. Closing this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I have a jsp page which pings an ip... i want it to execute for every 2 minuts and display the result.. can anybody help on this regard...
Do you know that world's smallest circuit can be two closely placed wires? Read more to know about it! World's Smallest Electronic Circuit
Hi all , I'm a student in the third year in the electronic engineering faculty in egypt I'm interested in studying Computer architecture and CMOS technology and electronics In fact...
Europe largest selling cargo vehicles are the transit trucks. They will soon replace Econoline vans and Wagons. Ford To Rigorously Test 'Transit', Will Replace Econoline Vehicles Soon Quick Fact: Recently...
If you want to start your business and that too for free, Google is ready to provide you not only assistance, free website hosting but also other necessary tools. Here...