Smart wheelchair using eye tracking or EEG

can you help me please to understand how can I make eye tracking or EEG and How can I make it move my chair to all directions ??

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Opensource softwares are dominating the world, like it or not. The way Opensource is moving ahead, seems like every sector will be Opensource soon. There was ProjectVGA back then, for...
4 days ago on Ubuntu official website, there was countdown going on. Finally yesterday countdown end & Canonical announced Ubuntu Edge. What is Ubuntu Edge ? The next generation smartphone...
KDE's Vivaldi Tablet, formerly known as KDE spark; was in development for so long, recently Aaron Siego have confirmed that KDE Vivaldo tablet has been shipped for QA testing as...
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP- the traffic-regulating system that avoids internet congestion by spewing out various algorithms) is the reason you're reading this post. While every version of TCP is evolving...
The movie based on Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' life, called 'Jobs' will release in India on August 16. The movie will be officially released by PVR pictures. The movie features...