Smart Viral Marketing Techniques For Startups

If you haven't yet watched the man running on water video yet, you SHOULD watch it. The company named 'Hi-Tech Sports' introduced a video on YouTube that showed an athlete running on the water. The video looked so realistic that it gathered about 4 million views in a very short time.

Did you hear that? 4 million viewers from all over the world for just few thousand bucks is awesome! I'm quite sure that company's sales have shot up since the video went live on YouTube.

The company's officials have finally revealed that it was a marketing trick from the company. The company wanted to have fun and also send out a message to people that the company produces water resistant shoes.

Have a look at following video -

I think startup owners can learn a big deal from this video. It also underscores the importance of free marketing tools - YouTube 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright, here comes the declaration: I'm a big zero when it comes to telecommunication engineering. But since my phone has both the SIM card and the MicroSD card, I was...
I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of...
hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?
I want to know that basically what makes a computer for super powerful computing? How the devices are made which allows complex computations at greater speed and can improve database...
hi which action movie you want to see again and again? ---------------------------------------- Top Ten Lists|Top10Movies|Top 10 Music