Smart notice board..project idea

Sir i hardly have no idea regarding Smart Notice Board!
But i think if i do my final year project on it will also be useful for my college.
is this idea a good one? or do you have any suggestions?
If tis would be better can you guide me to proceed tis project..?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This?

Looks like a nice idea. I think it's overdone already. It would help if you could work out the basics of the project on your own and ask your difficulties here. That would make it a great learning experience for you as well.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    then would it not be good for a final year project??
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    Can this voice recognition project be done using Matlab? would tis idea b good for my final year project?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Torrents have always been difficult to manage as they must be seeded time and time again to keep them healthy. A torrent download must pass through a secondary gateway on...
Q. Draw an Elephant. Answer: Very simple - without making any assumptions, you see. Here's the elephant drawn -
Does wearing a tie in an interview by a fresher over-emphasize the formal wear? DO we look desperate that way? **Asked by a friend of me.. The_Big_K: Your views on...
I am Having imbedded graphic card of 256MB. I need few games which can work on mine!!!!!!!!!!!! Help Please!!!☕
Nuclear power is any nuclear technology designed to extract usable energy from atomic nuclei. The most common method is through nuclear fission, produces no greenhouse gases or other such pollutants...