SMART IDENTIFICATION

Project Abstract / Summary : Smart Identification system (SID) “ provides information about the citizen in the country. A citizen is allotted a unique id which is called as the CITIZEN ID during registration to identify the personal information of the citizen which is linked with the proof details of the person along with the scanned documents. If any citizen wants to submit the proof details of his/her for any government activity he can submit his unique CITIZEN ID to the required official instead of the Xerox copies of the proof documents which would save the time for verification as all the documents are already verified in the form of soft copies.
He/she perform like Banking, electricity, Banking Insurance , Tax, provident fund ,Telephone, Gas, movies, Municipality ,credit rating etc. Where he /she can use this unique id for proving his identity each time.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : In Smart Identification(SID) the citizen can use his unique id in all the government activities and government schemes launched by the government of India for the welfare of the citizens for this they have to provide their proof details for which they have to show their proof details each time like DOB(date of birth certificate), Adhaar card,Voter id,Driving license, PAN card so instead of providing these details he/she can provide his unique citizen id as token of his proof id where all the proof details can be extracted.so we have opted this project

Project Highlights : it is having  User-friendly interface
 Effective Citizen proofs Search
 Fast Data uploading
 Effective security mechanism by one time password (OTP)
stress reducing strategy for citizens .so we feel it is suitable to win the contest.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: St. Ann's College of Engineering and Technology
City: chirala
State: Andhrapradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The project involves the design and application of speech-to-text conversion and face recognition methods using Raspberry Pi (credit card sized single board computer) as the...
Sankaran Sreeraman completed his B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from NIT Surathkal in the year 2002. He was a very active student and actively took part in various national level symposiums...
Hi...my name is pradeep, I am 2013 passout with CSE background and i have completed my 2 backlogs in the year 2015 and I got my graduation certification in April-2015....
The nice people at Skin4Gadgets sent us a custom mobile skin for review and though I'm not a big fan of customizing the looks of my phone - I decided...
Nuclear Fusion is the mechanism by which perpetual and clean energy sources like the Sun and other stars are powered. Scientists around the world have been researching for more than...