Small Talk With Mr. Moshe Kam - IEEE President and CEO

Small Talk Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Your comments and views in this thread.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Great work AKD.😀

generous? Mr. Moshe Kam has been lot more than generous. Especially look at the balance he maintains between Drexel and IEEE.

Most importantly, friends go through that message again.

Looking at each device or algorithm on its own seldom provides this sense, and lack of wider vision serves those who misuse engineering. The onus is on us to be not just engineers but be also responsible engineers.
  • harshacrazy999
    harshacrazy999
    [h=1][/h][h=1]hi Mr. Moshe Kam i am harsha from India.I want to make a somple project on reading images from memory card and display on led screen,can u plz help by guiding me whar are the components used and a circuit diagram.[/h]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @harshacrazy: Do you know who Mr. Moshe Kam is?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Harsha: Perhaps you should try starting a new thread 😀 . I believe Mr. Moshe Kam is slightly busy 😉
  • harshacrazy999
    harshacrazy999
    i am new here can u plz guide me
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Harsha,
    It would be great if you can start post a thread and explore our project section 😀 . I believe if you post a thread in project section, you will get good response in it. If you face any difficulty contact us here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google seems to be obsessed with speed. In order to achieve the speed, Google is cutting down on all unnecessary graphics and optimizing Javascript (Gmail uses it a LOT). Today,...
The Analytical Writing section of the GRE revised General Test consists of two separately timed analytical writing tasks: An Analyze an Issue task An Analyze an Argument task Analyze An...
This PDF has a collection of GRE Question papers with solutions.Download it from here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/downloads/gre-big-book-general-test-questions-and-solutions-pdf.46
hello guy's Look's like Sun no longer offer's the Windows platform binaries of javax.comm. Anybody have idea where i found Communication API's for linux.
For software & IT engineers, Google is the dream company to work for. And why not? Google has been leading the innovation on the Internet for many years now. In...