Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad โ€“ Hacking The Indian Electronic Voting Machine

We've published Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad Founder & Managing Director of NetIndia Group of Companies who led a team of researchers to demonstrate that Indian Electronic Voting Machines can be easily hacked.

Check out the small talk here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Your questions, comments all in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    very strange ,voting machines don't even use basic cryptography.๐Ÿ˜•

and still there are claims that it is full proof .๐Ÿ˜•
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its nice to see the small talk!

Yeah The EVM's are hacked its an open secret as per the election results of our state AP. They proved it.That's wonderful ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very nice interview. Thats the open secret proved now.
    Done a good job Biggie.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    That was an interesting read. Indian people can only hope that the government reverts back to ballot paper, or make the use of tamper proof EVMs.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Hey,I had already seen prasad sir in TV9 nice to see him here too.Good Interview.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys I Worked on a GSM based project. I have completed my project. Now I want to sale them. If any of you is interested, plz call me at...
Can anyone explains me How stock websites like moneycontrol.com works? What is source of information ?Do they request NSE OR BSE for latest stock rates?
? tel some mini projects in the field of mechanical related to manufacturing......and tel some tips that how to make that product.......and its merits and demerits. please help me that...
Do you think with the increase in technology, man can ever travel in time? Or in that case, do you think a time machine can be invented? Einstein's theory of...
I need a power supply for the load of 10KW, which will feed it with the alternative currency, but by pulses of 2 KHz. The power in the load will...