Small Talk with Mr. Florian von Kurnatowski - Discussions!

CEans,

Open.Unwired. Secure. Flexible. Thats what Scalix is all about. With over 675 corporations trusting with its deployment across 55 countries, the three times winner of LinuxWorld best in show award, Scalix is one of the best messaging solutions available today. Welcome to the world of open source email and collaborative groupware.

To tell you the truth, we have been patting our backs - for having Mr. Florian von Kurnatowski, Director of Product Management at Scalix on CrazyEngineers. Yes! We are extremely happy & excited to present our Small Talk with Florian von Kurnatowski...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans,

Any feedback on the Small Talk? Your thoughts/comments are all welcome.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

case study of elecrical projects at B.Tech level
Hello everybody..I have just completed my B.tech in Comp. Sci and I am not really interested in taking up a career in the IT industry.I would like to know if...
Those who want great tips & tricks on Microsoft Excel, head over to - Excel Tips | Pointy Haired Dilbert - Chandoo.org :smile: Great work done by Chandoo!
๐Ÿ˜Hi I am Ramakrishna. can you suggest me how to design a web page?
For QTP certification and learning concepts, you can visit the following sites: This site QTP: Expert in HP QuickTest Professional (QTP) contains Advanced concepts on QTP The site QTP Tutorials...