Small Talk With Mr. Aswath Ramani - Everlasting Passion For Unbound Engineering

You can check out the small talk here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Your comments & reactions about the Small Talk in this thread.

Thanks to CEan-bioramani for his support in making this Small-Talk possible.

And last but never the least, Thanks to CEan-Sahithi, CEan-Gurjeet and all those who helped them for presenting us with this interview. 👍

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sir, Why is it that you do not put your name in any patents? What does it have to do with age? I can understand that we do not own our ideas. I agree to it. But then the person who develops an idea ought to have credit for making it WORK.
    What more should I say?
    Really hats off to you.

Today is Guru Pournima Sir, making it my signature-> Let insanity prevail. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ishutopre
    Sir, Why is it that you do not put your name in any patents? What does it have to do with age? I can understand that we do not own our ideas. I agree to it. But then the person who develops an idea ought to have credit for making it WORK.
    What more should I say?
    Really hats off to you. Today is Guru Pournima Sir, making it my signature-> Let insanity prevail. 😀
    Dear Ishu,
    At 72 most would have retired. It is an anomaly that I still work full time. As I mentioned before, who is the 'I' that gets these ideas? It is the ego that claims ownership for intellectual property, similar to claiming ownership of physical objects. Do we own anything really? Even this body is left to burn or rot when death comes. We are at best tenants and lease holders.
    Please do not attribute any great noble motive and give credit for simple, rather selfish, practical politics. If you do not own anything you cannot lose it either. So, the worry and anxiety for safe guarding things are avoided.
    If one does a job, one wants to give it one's best. It is just part of being integrated.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Offtopic: I sometimes feel we should have had our own big office to work together with all our awesome CEans. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Money Money Money. We care for unstable things in this small (unstable) life. Paradox? Irony? Well these are philosophical things and lot more for my age and brain. Hope we care less about such things and God gives us strength for doing good things.

I would like to meet you sir. A little engineering and technology will always accompany. 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Sir,

that was one very special Small Talk. Reason being - a Cean 's small talk 😀. Great to know about you.

" If you do not own anything you cannot lose it either. So, the worry and anxiety for safe guarding things are avoided.", but then unless we get a feeling of ownership, or say attachment to something - how is possible to give our best shot?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    Sir,

that was one very special Small Talk. Reason being - a Cean 's small talk 😀. Great to know about you.

" If you do not own anything you cannot lose it either. So, the worry and anxiety for safe guarding things are avoided.", but then unless we get a feeling of ownership, or say attachment to something - how is possible to give our best shot?
    It is somewhat different. It is the activity that demands the best shot. In fact that is the only shot possible for an integrated person. If you are true to yourself, you will always give whatever you do your best.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    sir,
    hey i got an idea regarding brain i listened as detached nerve connections can be attached by using electrical pulses in brain is it true sir am i correct if yes by using this logic why can't we make an artificial brain
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    A superb small talk 😀

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you."

nice lines!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Sir I was soo elated after reading your SmallTalk... I am really (kuduthu vechavan in tamil) to have you as one in my close circles... 😀 Thank you sir! 😁 You rock!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    Sir I was soo elated after reading your SmallTalk... I am really (kuduthu vechavan in tamil) to have you as one in my close circles... 😀 Thank you sir! 😁 You rock!
    Tiruvalluvar said,'Moppakkuzhaiyum aniccham...' 'மோப்பக்குழையும் அனிச்சம் ...'
    All this fuss and undeserved accolades about an ordinary man like tens of thousands of others if only one would just look around...
    I feel like Higgins of 'My Fair Lady':
    - YouTube
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hehe OK sir, but who is Higgins in that video, the white one or the one who is wearing black suit?

P.S: I can understand (that it is ) Spanish but I cannot understand Spanish! 😛

It is a great pleasure to have you with us. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Customized photo mug with your intimate digital pictures and message. Chose your perfect match from our wide collection of photo mugs.
Check it out: Use of Internet affecting our memory, finds study - Yahoo! India Finance 😲😐
friend, i have a doubt........... in a convergent Nozzle, pressure decreases n Velocity increases. If Velocity Increases, Its Accelaration also increases. So, Force also increases. So, Pressure has to be...
Hi I'm planning to build an autonomous robot that will identify the text that i hold in front of it (the text will be like, DICE, BALL, CYLINDER..) and it...
where to download cad detailed drawings other than machine design book refer some websites