Small Talk with Jonathan Boutelle - CTO & CoFounder of SlideShare

Discuss the small talk : #-Link-Snipped-#

in this thread!

πŸ˜€

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I am really amazed at the same time inspired by these people πŸ˜€

They can see the minute needs and opportunities .

Nice one Jo and Biggie 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha ha . There's a lesson we all can learn. Problems exist everywhere - and they bring in million dollar opportunities along with them πŸ˜‰

We just have to learn to spot them!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Not only spotting them works- we also need to work over them .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Great interview and tips! πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Amzing interview....

I have noted down this question and answer in my diary... very inspiring.

CE: The idea of creating SlideShare clicked when you were helping organize an informal tech conference. What was the problem that you thought of solving by developing SlideShare?
    Jon: The specific question that 10 people came up and asked me was β€œHow can we add our PowerPoint to the wiki”? It was immediately obvious to me that an embeddable widget similar to a youtube video would be the solution, so I spend several hours googling for such a product. When I came up with nothing, I knew I had discovered an opportunity.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent interview.

Great going biggie πŸ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Grab the opportunity when it's there. πŸ˜€

Great interview
    Thanks CE

I was already registered with them and loved it.
    hey did someone notice that the CEO of SlideShare is an Indian Women.

I am feel proud. 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Good interview. Nice to see the opportunity arose out of a problem and was grabbed equally well. I especially felt really nice to read Jonathan pointing the future opportunity in cloud computing. This is really yummy πŸ˜€
  • unique.uni2000
    unique.uni2000
    really nice!!!
    I feel it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are 1000 rooms (numbered from 1 to 1000) and 1000 persons (also numbered from 1 to 1000). Assume that all doors are closed at first. 1. First person will...
Quick Heal CEan of the month June 2009 is... 😁CEan - CrazyBoy 😁 ​ CEan CrazyBoy aka Mr. Anil Jain is one of the oldest members of CrazyEngineers, actively involved...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/26885-quick-heal-cean-month-june-09-a.html in this thread!
Hi all, I'm new here. Found this awesome site through google. I would like to know anything and everything about rack and pinion especially the FORMULAS when designing them. I...
Happy ENGINEERS DAY ...................😁 I hope all CEans become one of the top most engineer in future..................😁:smile:πŸ˜›πŸ˜€πŸ˜