Small Talk with Innova Materials - Discussions

CEans,

Engineers are special. Engineers have been known to solve the complex problems of the world & making it a better place to live. Some time back, four brilliant engineers joined hands with each other to solve the water problems of the developing countries. They have brilliant ideas, they have a plan, they have necessary skills & they are good at execution! No wonder they bagged 3 out of 5 top prizes at Wharton Business Plan Competition! Yes, they are Team Innova Materials!

CrazyEngineers is extremely proud to have Alex, Priyanka, Arjun & Calvin of Innova Materials. They are changing the world and they want you stay crazy & change the world with them. Check out our Small Talk with Team Innova Materials:-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well when u wil interview them????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sauravgoswami
    Well when u wil interview them????
    Aye!

Please click on the following link and go through all the small talks. I hope you are aware of our Small Talks! -

CrazyEngineers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's one project idea on my mind - A service that will allow me to store all my mobile phone-book online and share my contacts with people I authorize. I...
Hello Crazy Civil Engineers out here. I am an NITK civil engineering major...here to inform u all about my blog cIVIL bUFFS For all the craziness that u really believe...
In India why electrical power transmission voltages are multiples of 11 for ex: 220kv, 440kv, 1.1kv, 6.6kv, 11 kv, 33kv, 66kv, 110 kv, 220kv
Hi this is manikandan an electrical engineer from chennai........ i am very glad to join in this forum. Let this be my first query In india - In the electrical...
hi i am in final year of electrical engineering. i am requesting u to give any creative idea for project in switchgear.😕 please help me out from this problem.:smile: