small doubt

hi friends iam in 3rd year 2nd sem i wanna do a project on solar energy can one tell me how can approch and how can do it. i wanna to know the matter for that can anyone post a web address for that its not much quick but i wanna do practical in this sem so plz tell me whether it is right or wrong also

Replies

• alikamu
    alikamu
    yeah it is interesting but i and all the ce engineer would like u to do some home work on your own and then come here to discuss.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...an-chief-engineer-project-bloodhound-ssc.html Ask your questions in this thread. PS: Questions Only. No spamming.
can anyone say about IES and its qualifications and neccesary needs to attempt it
File sharing can be painful. There are tons of services out there but they are cluttered with unwanted stuff. There's a new service, called 'ge.tt' (ge.tt ) that's aiming to...
Why is that in a circuit made of series connection of capacitors the total capacitance of capacitors in series is equal to the reciprocal of the sum of the reciprocals...
There is a ton of extra literature the high school senior receives in the mail during their twelfth grade year. There are special scholarship offers, student financing, and special college...