Slashfear's CE wallpaper!!!!

Hi Guys,

It's really strange that we don't have a CE wallpaper so I decided to make my own CE wallpaper, please check it out!!!! and comments please..........

1) CE matrix style wallpaper : Please check your names in the matrix 😁 (only active members and best members names are mentioned there ;-))

[​IMG]

31 Cean names are included here,

PS: Thanks to shalini for helping me with the names 😁

2) CEan wallpaper :

[​IMG]

Hope you guys Like it........................;-) (I have done these wallpapers using MS PAINT)

Please comment guys.................

-Arvind(slashfear);-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Man! Speechless! Way to go! 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    So do we get royalty rights for the use of our CE names? laugh, only kidding!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Dude, I absolutely love the matrix wallpaper! Do you have it at high resolutions? (eg 1280 x 1024)

We did have a collection of CE wallpapers last time. Check here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Thanks Guys!!!!!!

@ash : yes i have to original version in 720 X 576 resolution I dono how to upload the original file here, πŸ˜” so that others can download it!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    File upload is not available. Put it on flickr or imageshack and post the link.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Ok bigiee , I tried to upload in flickr (It was a long back i uploaded there so, little confused on how to do upload πŸ˜”, any way I will upload in imageshack)
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Guys,

@ash

Here is the link from where you can download the wallpapers from:

CE Matrix: #-Link-Snipped-#
    CEan : #-Link-Snipped-#

PS: Thanks Bigie for the help😁

-Arvind(slashfear)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It still can't be used as a desktop wallpaper. You'll have to create a higher resolution image πŸ˜€
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    31 Cean names are included here,

PS: Thanks to shalini for helping me with the names 😁

@All CEans : My Apologies to those who are searching for their names and couldn't find it in the matrix. I gave names of only those 30 CEans that I could recall in my poor memory at that time. πŸ˜”

PS: My made name's list is bit edited by slashfear according to his wish so names of few CEans is shown by slashfear also(not as per my made list 😐)
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Guys,

Here is the 1200 X 800 resolution wallpaper:

CEan: #-Link-Snipped-#

CE MATRIX: #-Link-Snipped-#

-Arvind(slashfear)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Both the wallpapers are quite good.
    Good work done Slash.
    And Shalini, to you too for helping him.
  • smita89
    smita89
    Hey!

You have some pretty neat wallpapers there. I'm also actively into graphics designing. Would you mind if I posted some graphics related to CE here?

with regards,
    Smita
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The more graphics for CE, the better!

Go ahead and start a new thread in this Chillax section πŸ˜€
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    @raj: Thanks dude!!!😁

@smita: Of course you can post it here!!!! ;-) Or you can create your own thread and post it!!!:smile:

-Arvind(slashfear)
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    SF!!
    two things here.
    1.too good! πŸ˜€ (seriously)
    2.Are the wall papers editable?In the CEan wallpaper, the word 'difference' has been mispelt as 'diffrence' 😁
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Thanks Durga.....

Thanks for correcting buddy.... I will change it and upload it again thanks for spotting it pal!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Pretty good job done Slash....

-CB
  • rishna
    rishna
    hey slashfear, matrix wallpaper is simply too good..i liked it
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Superb wall paper dude πŸ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Excellent!! Right now, your Matrix picture is my Desktop wallpaper.
    Simply too good. Keep it up!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Awesome Wallpaper There slashfear
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    you are great!!

just great..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Marvelous creation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...sk-questions-dr-mike-foley-bluetooth-sig.html Important Links you should go through before you ask your questions - Bluetooth.com | Mike's Blog Bluetooth.com | Spokespeople Biographies -------------------------------------------- The deadline is May 29, 2009. No...
CEans, We are extremely happy to present you with the opportunity of lifetime! Dr. Mike Foley, Executive Director of Bluetooth Special Interest Group has agreed to answer our questions for...
I'm looking for some assistance with tensioning of guy wires on communication towers. Specifically in regard to adjusting for temperature. As some may know, initial tensions are usually set at...
Hey, I'm looking into doing a project over the summer that uses an RFID module to turn the overhead lights in my room on and off. I have been thinking...
It takes shingles off roofs. The teeth are subject to punishment and abrasion. The shaft is air-hammered upon and used as a pry bar. What would you like to see...