Skype For Windows 8 UI - Opinions?

Windows 8 will invade our computing lives in a matter of a few weeks. The most popular online telephone app - Skpy was acquired by Microsoft a few months ago. Now, a latest leak shows how Skype will look like on Windows 8.

skype-windows8

I thought of collecting opinions on how the overall Skype UI looks like on Windows 8. I like what I see. What about you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is recruiting Engineers Eligibility : Varies for various posts. Civil, Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecom, E & T, Mechanical, Petroleum, MCA...
https://dsc.discovery.com/cars-bikes/conquest-vehicles-launches-evade-unarmored-luxury-suv.html
hey guyss...do u think the research done by our country in the field of military intelligence is enough?y cant we invest more more amount here???we do have a good human...
Hello friends, i want to start a new small scale industry in Electronics and Communications industry. if any of you have new ideas pls share thanks aruna
I am a student taking engineering,electrical and electronics being my major.I study in Kenya.My passion for engineering was fueled by two factors:my passion for sciences especially physics and i believe...