Sketch Drive Car (World's 1st Car)

asokfair submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Draw it !Drive it !

This project aims at controlling a car through a trajectory traced by the user on a screen running windows or android. The route can be drawn through windows or android application and the car will follow the route to reach the destination. The route may be real geography maps or circuits paths. The user can automate the car in the drawn path any number of times.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

asokfair submitted a new project: IOT Based Device Control - Control Any Devices from Anywhere! This Projects aims to control the Devices through internet. Tiva ARM MCU is used in...
Is time travel possible? Through my life I have occasionally crossed a moment where a person has professed in having experienced time travel. Does anyone have a similar experience. Now...
Skill Required: * BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/ * First class 60% throughout (10th, 12th, Degree) If you are interested kindly share your updated resume kaustubh_mulay@3dplmsoftware.com and walkin on 17th January @ below...
Quote: After a gap of more than 50 years, battery-powered train technology has returned to Britain’s rail network. Between now and the middle of February the new vehicle, known as...
Microsoft Mobile Devices has announced two new budget devices, the Lumia 435 and Lumia 532. The Lumia 435 costs 69 Euros or 5040 Indian Rupees making it the cheapest Windows...