sixth sense technology ?

have u ever tried to inter face your brain to some thing,
well here is the first step.

#-Link-Snipped-#

well its just jaw dropping.....

so i thought why dont i start a thread where we can discuss how it works and all and try to dissect it.....

what i know is it uses lot of digital image processing...
can any one tell me how he uses image processing to such detail?

or how he made it itself... 😕

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    HEY DUDE....This is one of my favourite vidoes....I have this in my orkut account....And had posted it once in CE as well
  • codes
    codes
    HEY DUDE....This is one of my favourite vidoes....I have this in my orkut account....And had posted it once in CE as well
    hi buddy. well i just came across it recently....
    so can u tell me how can he use image processing to such detail.....
    how can it sense the gesture when the projector quality is less and it
    gives a white shade to pic...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome video must say !!

How does it work , can someone explain in detail??
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Just imagine the computaiional power of the brain. The brain is the most efficient device as far as Image processing and pattern recognation is concerned. I think this has been implemented using Artificial Neural networks. These networks are designed to mimic the distributed and parallel processing capabilities of our Biological neural network. This has been shown by Rumelhart and Mc Clelland in their paper. The standard model for an Artificial Neuron is given by the McCulloch Pitt's model. It simply says that a neuron produces a weighted summation of it's inputs which is then passed through a non-linear activation function.

It is a vast topic and I have just started studying about it.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Something really great!!!awesome video!!!
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Trace the nerves action and make corresponding images by using sequencal image processor..

Am i right.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    In the video while the guy is buying a book, there was a comment saying he can read the comment by someone he know and a comment by his favorite author.

When he sees the student he find many details about him , how all those things happen.

Are they googled by the system ??
  • safwan
    safwan
    yahoooo! this too one of my best vidio i have posted this to my blog too.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    English-Scared
    In the video while the guy is buying a book, there was a comment saying he can read the comment by someone he know and a comment by his favorite author.

When he sees the student he find many details about him , how all those things happen.

Are they googled by the system ??
    I too wonder of the same thing!
  • thangaduraibeece
    thangaduraibeece
    Actually, Pranav had a color tape roled at his finger.Using that finger if he touches the things, the camera (which he has) scans and sending the signals to his cell phone which is having a internet connection.From the output of some search engine, his projector projects the things as a video or picture
  • kowsthubha
    kowsthubha
    Which is actually gets information from the internet. Say suppose for student information, gets info from say for example orkut or facebook simillarly for books.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me that pass the SCJA(sun certified java asso.) is compulsory before SCJP..... cause SCJA is only theory n i don't want to give that exam...
hi Lets all wish Hans Christian Oersted a happy birthday he discovered electriccurrents,magnetic fields both form an important part of electromagnetism.
hi friend's, i want to know about how the recursive call are made in program given below .(the program is running properly ) #include #include #include void fillcolor(int,int,int,int); void main()...
Check out - Germany, France out of recession with 0.3% growth- International Business-News-The Economic Times
Lets Continue the journey of GK Questions.. CE-GK Questions Part-I GK Questions by Pallavi Collection of Questions from Part-I 1. World woman's day-8 March 2. World environment day-5 June 3....