Six Technologies that may become (Augmented) Realities in 2017

Quote:
Technology makes us curious, and the smartphone revolution has taken technological innovation to dizzying heights. Things like gesture interface, which we had all glimpsed in the Tom Cruise film Minority Report seemed far-fetched and fictional at that time (2002). It is a reality in mobile technology today, and by 2019, will be available to the masses. Mobile technology is not just changing the way we live and experience, but also defining it. Let us look at six mobile technologies that will become widely present and used in 2017.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Enroll to get: 7 lessons accessible anytime, anywhere Learn by doing with hours of project focused instruction Complete material lists and downloadable project resources One-on-One help with your questions...
In a bid to brighten up the world of Colorblind users, Microsoft has developed a novel Color Binoculars app. The new app, 9.4 MB in size makes use of the...
I've posted this image which I've described as a "Three-spoke dovetailing tile tessellation". Trispokedovetile tessellation by Peter Dow, on Flickr which is a tessellation of this tile shape, Trispokedovetile by...
Hello , I'm lobsang dolma n it's my last semester (7th)in b.tech civil . I couldn't able to choose what should I have to do after graduation..I'm planning to join...
Devoid of brains, but equipped with machines, intelligent bio-bots will soon be at your rescue as blessed with the boon of a combined hardware-software solution powered by the North Carolina...