Six Stroke Engine Cooling

one of the major problem in six stroke is that of cooling .....can we first cool it with a gust of air and oil and than on later 5th stroke inject water.....

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: six stroke

What application of the engine are you proposing? Do you know how many degrees you need to reduce?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ya explain deude
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    in a 4 stroke in the inside temperature reaches up to 558 degree centigrade
    then it is very difficult to remove all the heat by application of air and oil

i think u can use water also for this purpose as it is used in cars or any coolant
  • tanny
    tanny
    but the difference in timing of strokes is very less so it is practically not possible to decrease temp so fast.
  • anu_mech
    anu_mech
    if instead of instantaneous introduction of water, atomized oil water mix is sprayed from the piston head, it'll reduce rate of cooling. Therefore fluctuation in thermal stresses vl reduce.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here post the links for ebooks and notes of different subjects with a little destription about it.
A 200lb bungee jumper jumps from a bridge 130 feet above a river. The bungee cord has an unscratched length of 60 feet and a spring constant of k=14lb/ft Using...
Network Activity Indicator for Windows 7 File Size: 66 License: Free Operating System: Windows 7 Network Activity Indicator displays the old 'two monitors' icon in Windows 7 that flashed blue...
hiii friends i m making a practical model of boost converter ... V r trying to boost 24 v d.c to 300 v d.c ...... so plz if any body...
Can any one tell in which site the BEA web logic server 9.2 standard edition or enterprise edition is available? I need it urgently..