Six Sigma Training For Fresh Graduate Engineer?

sir, i am 2014 passed out (fresher) in mechanical branch. my question is as i'm a fresher can i take six sigma certification training ? and how about career in that?
please kindly give your suggestions.

Replies

• sunilkumar23
    sunilkumar23
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You can't join Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (1st Belt in Six Sigma) as you are a fresher. Green Belt Certification requires at least 3 to 4 years of work experience. Moreover, the candidate needs to have basic knowledge of Six Sigma tools, while working knowledge of DMAIC approach would be an added advantage.
    For more information you can Google/visit -
    Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi Center
  • kaidenraul
    kaidenraul
    Six Sigma is one of the course which helps organizations or individuals to sharpen their management skills, offering them to enhance their performance to improve the productivity, quality. The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Jio is getting their website ready and the hawk eyed folks at the blog Telecom Talk got access to the test site. The information they saw about the broadband...
Bluetooth 4.2 specs are out and they're clearly hinting at a world where everything around you is connected to the Internet. But 'Internet' isn't the first thing that comes to...
Hello, I'm making my personal website, so wondering which domain extension would be better. I see a lot of personal sites with .me extension. On the other hand If we...
ISRO (or Indian Space Research Organisation) is all geared up for the launch of its latest communication satellite GSAT-16, slated to fire off on 5th of December. The launch will...
With an aim to to connect people who wish to experience something new with talented local guides who wish to share their expertise and passion with others, GuideTrip was founded...