Six Apart's VOX is dead

VOX, the social network and blogging platform by Six Apart; aka the Social Network most of you never heard about will be closed on September 20, 2010. In a blog post, the company officials have declared that VOX is no longer accepting new user registrations and has added tools to make the transition from VOX to other services like typepad, Flickr easier.

Read the details here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Leo
    Leo
    It's really a sad news that a Social Networking site is dying in lack of members. I am really feeling very bad members of VOX. I hope such thing will never happen to facebook it is my favourite social networking site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know what are the ways you all backup your cell phone contacts. Do you?
hi guys, currently im building a passband system of 5 GHz, so I have simulated 16 QAM and its perfectly working fine at 5 GHz. But I am very new...
This question popped up in my mind while answering one of the queries on CE Forums. I've many friends who've worked on JAVA and they say it's easier to understand....
Hi...I am doing Mtech in NIT Surathkal (Computer Science) 1 year...Recently I have been offered a job by CDAC. Now i am confused about whether to go for job or...
My phone is now a days an extension of my body. It accompanies me wherever I go. I like my phone's screen the most. It's shiny bright and displays brilliant...