Sitemesh or XSLT for layout

I am designing a layout for my crm project now.
Now i am ended with 2 options one is sitemesh to define the layout or XSLT to define a layout.
Sitemesh will run at runtime from the server , it wont cause any issue if the number of request is high?
I guess XSLT will run at the browser based on the Xpath , is this correct?
Which one is better to use?
Please help me
Thanks

Replies

• dilipmathi
    dilipmathi
    Any ideas for me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are two persons Ajay and Atul. Both have many coins of same shape and size. There is a square shaped table on which they are playing a game of...
Ohm says i=v/r but at some condition current increases then voltage decreases how is that?
ACIT takes to you a networking training institute that provides variety of Cisco related certifications. ACIT provides the most excellent education in the field of Networking and Security associated solutions....
I am a student doing BE(ECE) Final year.I am in the urge of preparing a good professional resume.Can anyone help me out with sample resumes or templates.I am a fresher.Kindly...
I want to know something about my course.It's called "information systems engineering". this is my curriculum for 4 years. Here is my question.Has my course got another name? because i...