Sip Of The Future: On The Rocks With World's Most Awesome Robot Bartenders!

The event BarBot 2013, part of Bay Area Science week, had accommodated world's greatest robot bartenders in the two-night exhibition that took place in downtown San Francisco. With the reception and anticipation it had generated, the organizers have planned to make it a two-per-year event, instead of it being an annual affair.

The mechanical bartenders were categorized in two groups- machines that churned out delicious drinks with their hi-fi algorithms and mechanisms, and machines that created just a single drink in the most elaborate possible manner.

I'd be delighted to be served by a mechanical friend in the future sometime. What about you? Do write in letting know what you think of this. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sweden-based agency People People has designed a stylishly minimalistic bicycle 'Spiran' that carries the nostalgia of old messenger bikes. Built on the popular Kronan model, the bicycle features a lightweight...
Volkwagen, the European car manufacturer, has launched the all new Jetta in India with a bag full of new features. The New Volkswagen Jetta is available in two engine options...
Google has launched its new smartphone the Nexus 5 worldwide and we now have the official tech specs and features list along with the price in India details. With the...
Hurricane Sandy rendered many people powerless. In order to prepare people for the next power crisis, a Brooklyn-based designer Chris Hackett is teaching you to build your own homemade generator,...
hello! am try to install Linux mint Olivia 15 cinoman 64 bit in my pc,I want to have two os in my pc, Linux and window ,,, I have already...