Single Wheel ---- & ----- 'DRIVE'

Yes U get It Correct . First of its Prototype Single Wheel Self Balancing Electric motorcycle is the next great invention in Moto World that Can be used / parked anywhere (Office,Home, Parks) .Now Driving will be preferred against walking for daily chores

This has been the brain child of Chris Hoffmann. who took Seven Years to bring his dreams into reality.

The RYNO - Having less than half the length of a bicycle is a single wheeled Self Balancing electric motorcycle .

Ryno-LeftFrontAngle_NEW_WhatIsRyno

Some of Its Silent Feature are:

10 Miles of Travel on full charge
Spped : Upto 10 MPH
Adjustable Seats
Shock Absorbers
LED Lamps
Custom Steel Fame
Full Charging Time: 6 Hours

Seems good to me . What's your view Guys?

Source : RYNO Motors

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Vikram S Bargah
    Full Charging Time: 6 Hours

Seems good to me . What's your view Guys?

Source : RYNO Motors
    Charging time seems quite long and mileage seems too short for a 6 hours charge time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Inc. is improving their prime service “Google Search” day by day. Recently, Google shared publicly that they are providing ‘Restaurant Menu’ through their Google search service. Google engineers have...
All of you would have known about "Kochadaiyan" India's first 4D film and many news revolving about its music release and its release. Now Soundharya RajniKanth has confirmed on the...
Hi All, this is Omkar Adgaonkar. Though I had registered on crazy engineers four years back, I have not been a active member. I am working in software industry having...
After smartphones, now almost every tech company is jumping onto smart wearable devices, many of them focusing on health, nutrition and fitness. We have seen people making New Year or...