Single 'Post' Page

CEans,

I'm wondering if someone can take this project. The idea is to simplify the 'posting' process for those who are new to forums. I'm thinking why can't we setup a separate page called 'Ask Question' which will -

1. Auto-Suggest proper section to the user based upon keywords entered in the title and post.
2. Offer full-fledged text editor to the user
3. Once the user submits the questions, it will create a new thread in the relevant section automatically with the poster's username.

Should be a simple PHP+JavaScript(ajax) project. What say you?

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Other CEans including me post threads in inappropriate sections,so I think this is a good idea!!!
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    This will make the CE forum even more user friendly.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes good idea. I think I have heard of a similar project using PHP+ Java. I think we will have good CS people who can do it. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I support the idea.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice idea biggie
    it will help the new CEans definitely

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently made few additions to the site. Anyone wants to 'share' what's new on CE and tell me whether you 'like' it? ๐Ÿ˜€
The Ultimate Hackers!! ๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy the video!! [video=youtube;0L7DTMKekoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L7DTMKekoU[/video]
Hello, I will work on a project as a student in my university. I need to perform some ANSYS analyses with some polymers. As you know, I need to enter...
hey guys i need to know about cost of designing a non invasive(no pricking no blood no pain) glucose measurement and its accuracy... kindly help me soon.... ๐Ÿ˜• โ€‹
With the recent news of blasts at nuclear plant in Japan, I'm wondering what's the typical time required to shut down a nuclear power plant? Also, does anyone know the...