simulator software

hello all,am currently in college studying to be an engineer,and am at the minute involved in a project on ocean energy,i am wondering if there is any entry level software that could replicate a real world system,such as a tidal stream turbine,also i have no experience with simulator software and am wondering how steep the learning curve might be?
thanks in advance for any time spent answering this post

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of people are hooked to social networks. There are people who spend more than 2-3 hours on Social Network doing almost nothing useful (meaning, productive). Do you think social...
will you please guide me for my project on credit card fraud detection using artificial neural network? and also tell me which programming language i should use for this projet??please...
hi...... I am searching for the details of KVP meters used in electrical systems. If anyone knows about KVP meters please help me........
Hi..anyone here can explain to me what is the function of this device DG201 CMOS QUAD SPST ANALOG SWITCH? I had search using google or yahoo search machine but still...
The most awaited decision by the bench comprising of three judges may come out any time now. I personally find it so surprizing that people are fighting to build a...