Simulation software for metal cutting

dear friends, i am working on 2d and 3d models numerical simulation of 'metal cutting with damage effects'. please suggest me the best software to perform the above mentioned task easily and accurately.

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    It's capable to do simulation work in PTC CREO SIMULATE. but i am not sure that this is the best software for simulation. CREO SIMULATE is really good as far as i know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice? I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a...
thank you sir.now i am cleared about this thing.i have a doubt about my carrier? when i am in second year i chosed to be a design engineer and i...
Just like everything else in the App Market, Google is giving its App Store the much needed boost on looks, feel and design. The new design that starts rolling out...
Globallogic, Bangalore is hiring C/C++ professionals with 1-4 years of experience. Interested candidates can forward their resumes to me. The position is urgent. Only apply if you are available for...
can anyone please tell what are the affecting factors on rocket propulsion and what is its need, & advantages and disadvantages of rocket propulsion??