simulation of photodiode or phototransistor

hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not
can u give me some suggestions on how to simulate it(multisim or proteus or any other simulation software)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rohit_jun22
    hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not
    can u give me some suggestions on how to simulate it(multisim or proteus or any other simulation software)
    Try to download TINA software you might get photodiode component in that software.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

German engineers have created a high speed camera that's capable of capturing some highly incredible slow motion videos. The concept looks interesting and I'm 100% sure that it's going to...
I am Jaspal and I have this question about machine designs. what is meant by surge in spring? Could some mechanical engineers of the community share the reason for its...
I stumbled upon this new service called 'Desktoppr.co' which has an awesome collection of wallpapers. I'm totally amazed to see their collection and am lucky to have an invite. The...
Name: Vishal Sharma Nick Name: DJ Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student (2nd year) Hobbies & Interests: Basketball, Photoshop, Music Aim in life: To become a...
Name: Daisykool8 *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Browsing , photography. *Aim in life:To prosper as an ethical engineer and bring innovations in my field of...