CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rohit_jun22 • 17 Jun, 2012
hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not
can u give me some suggestions on how to simulate it(multisim or proteus or any other simulation software)
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Jun, 2012
rohit_jun22
hello..iam trying to build a line follower using IR sensors..i want to simulate my circuit before implementing it. i tried it on multisim but could not
can u give me some suggestions on how to simulate it(multisim or proteus or any other simulation software)
Try to download TINA software you might get photodiode component in that software.
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 24, 2013

I know the basic difference, I want to know where, when & under which condition partial differentiation is used 7 under which condition differentiation is used ? What is the...
4.3k views

@Priyanka S G · Feb 25, 2013

What is difference between ac analysis, dc analysis and transient analysis?
8.8k views

@subaBE · Jul 22, 2013

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
4.2k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Feb 2, 2014

Paper app from Facebook will go live on the Apple iTunes App Store for iPhones in the US from February 3, the eve of Facebook’s 10th anniversary. So with a...
5.3k views

@ricky.singla · Sep 3, 2011

can any1 send me aptitude paper of thoughtworks and the question that were asked in interviews
3.9k views