simple working models in electrical& electronics

i am govind , doing my b.tech. in jntu anantapur in electrical branch....
i am interested to do small projects myself. can anyone give me idea to me please. i would like to do that which is understandable to 7th, 8th standard students also. i want to exhibit on engineers day.
Thanking you,
yours
govind

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys have a look at the grand tribute to Michael Jackson on his Birthday Watch this video YouTube - Make it Large: A Tribute to Michael Jackson tell it...
The problem is to implement the counter in FPGA kit that uses 4 mhz. But the requirement is the counter should increment exactly at 1 second that is the counter...
Hi there, I have an idea that some company is interested in... And I think I have developed the product quite well but I need somebody who could finally check...
I ;-)AM HAVING A HARDWARE CONTEST DURING SEPTEMBER. I want to do a hardware involving microcontroller.please suggest a suitable plausible idea for the same as soon as possible.
HERE I ATTACHED THE 2 DIGIT BCD COUNTER TESTBENCH .CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SEE WHETHER GOT ERROR OR NOT ? [B][FONT=Times New Roman]module tb_two_digits_bcd_counter[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman]#(parameter REPEAT_TIME = 100)[/FONT]...