Simple topics for mini project

hi guys i am new to this .my name is yuvaraj.can anybody suggest me some simple topics for mini project.a simple one

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Uvi. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Have you checked our #-Link-Snipped-# section for project ideas? If you already did, but couldn't find the ideas you'd want to work on, it'd be really great if you could tell us a few ideas that you've already thought of.

You could even tell us what are the programming languages, tools you are familiar with so that we can suggest ideas accordingly. More description of what you're looking for will help us help you better.
  • uvi
    uvi
    yes,i didn't find ideas.i know basic c programming and datastures
  • uvi
    uvi
    iam tinking of doing a mini project on working of atm or implementation of chess game
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    am tinking of doing a mini project on working of atm or implementation of chess game
    Its a good idea, you can take one of your project. ATM, is a big project compare to the chess game. If you take ATM then use Java language. Use Asp.net in chess project.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Chinu1
    Its a good idea, you can take one of your project. ATM, is a big project compare to the chess game. If you take ATM then use Java language. Use Asp.net in chess project.
    Actually I dont quiet agree with this. Chess is something which can never be completed, one can always try to do the best but this would never end.

BTW has any CEan tried to code a chess program or AI for chess?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Evolution of human intelligence was probably aided by survival of the fittest. This is becoming less relevant with technology (a product of human intelligence) supporting the less fit to survive....
hello everyone can anyone give me a suggestion on creating a design project which can monitor fire (with microcontroller) in a school room.
It looks like the Android 4.1.2 firmware to be released sometime in December will bring the much awaited multi-view feature from Galaxy Note II to Samsung Galaxy S3. Few of...
Consider that you have a lead acid battery, (the ones used in automobiles). how do you determine whether the battery is fully charged, or partially charged or completely empty. any...
Considering that you want to find out the maximum torque of the domestically used motors such as the motors of grinders, sewing machines , fans etc, using a practical approach...