Simple to advance math.

Hi I am currently studying strength of material for my civil engineering summer work.
I found the link from someone in this website somewhere (thx!).

I would like to know if there is any good link for me to brush up my math before i can fully understand these answers to these questions ?

some if them are real simple but some is just out of my league 😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the company calling it 'insanely loaded', InFocus M680 is one of the few smartphones in the overcrowded Android device market in India to get labelled as a 'worthy option...
I've converted the 4 data out remote control car into single data out circuit This s just for transmitting a single pulse while the switch is pressed. Anyone pls find...
Hello CEANS. While looking for courses in SAP, Embedded Electronics ,VLSI .I could see many institutes lined up in Bangalore.Are they all relevant? Has anyone done training in such Institutes...
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is gearing up for the launch of its next two ambitious missions - 'Chandrayaan 2' which is slated to land on moon by 2017...
The world is used to playing video games, changing presentation slides, flying drones and controlling electrical equipment using only their hand movements. Now you can do all that with a...