Simple lifting mechanism

hey friends i'm new here.
can anyone giv me suggestions on building a simple lifting mechanism for lifting thermocol small block.

Replies

• upgrade
    upgrade
    hey friends i'm new here.
    can anyone giv me suggestions on building a simple lifting mechanism for lifting thermocol small block.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    u can use a lever and a pulley,with a thread capable of taking that much load

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any1 tel me wat may be c code for writing function to add 2 single variable polynomials of length say n&m?
😕 i'm getting really fed up of seeing so many similar posts saying " please suggest some project/mini project topics on ........... thanks in advance / pleasssssssse " etc. don't...
hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will...
CEans, CrazyEngineers is no longer a lonely place on the Internet. In our mission of uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live, we...
:smile:Go and check all my Crazy engineers..the best Circuit RELATED SITE.wid Loads of Designs,Topics,Circuits etc.May next time you yourself can fetch what you need from here 😁 Circuit lab, diagrams,Free...