simple fabrication projects related to heat exchangers, pumps etc..

Hello,

Well i am a mechanical engineering student, who is confused about choosing a good and simple topic for a mini project ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜”....I am interested in doing it in the field of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.....but the thing is, the project should have a design and it must be fabricated..... And i dont know how to find such a topic or i could frankly say i dont know how to do a mini project...i still got a week's time to submit the abstract.... Plz give me some suggestions..๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€...Also help me with some tips like how to analyze and proceed with a project, choosing the topic etc,...

Hope some of u could help me out ๐Ÿ˜......
Thanks a lot!!!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Project Ideas section.

@An-nisa: Have you checked this section: #-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have to create a dummy project in which there is one column of sr.no. then there is a column of some unique code and then the column of name...
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted, "Excuse me Sir, can...
A rich merchant did not want anybody to know about his big hoard of gold coins. One day, his wife asked, "How many gold coins do I have?" After pausing...
I am Khaled Hamza , I graduated from Cairo university - Faculty of Engineering - Electrical power and machines department , I am an Electrical Engineer , now I work...
Hello everybody, As I mentioned in the title, I need a schematic with at least 150 electrical components (not much more than 150 is desired though). I want to design...