Simmtronics XPAD Freedom Tablet Launched In India - Specs, Features & Price Revealed

Simmtronics Semiconductor Ltd., an Indian multinational computer technology company that is known best for manufacturing economical 3G Tablets with calling function and G-Sensor as well as for bringing India's First Solar Power operated Desktop PC, is here with the launch of a new tablet called XPAD Freedom. It has expanded its gadget portfolio by bringing in the Simmtronics XPAD Freedom tab that runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has support for 2G as well as 3G. The tablet features a 7.85-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 768 resolution along with 19.9 cm IPS Retina Screen.

Powered by a 1.2 GHz Quadcore processor, the XPAD Freedom tablet has 1 GB RAM, a 5 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera. For storage, the tablet has 8GB in-built storage which can be extended upto 32 GB via MicroSD card slot. For the user's connectivity needs, the Freedom tablet gives you support for WiFi, USB, HDMI and Bluetooth 4.0. Deriving its power from a 5,000 mAh battery that offers up to 5 hours of Web browsing time and up to 6 hours of video browsing, the tablet comes loaded with three axle load sensors and automatic four directions display. The tablet comes preloaded with apps like Documents To Go, Skype, BIGFLIX, YouTube among others.

simmtronics-xpad-freedom-tablet​

The Simmtronics XPAD Freedom tablet bring with it a a cover worth Rs 1990 out of the box. Bearing a price in India tag of Rs. 13,999, the tablet is available at all leading electronic stores across the country. Speaking at the launch, Indrajit S Sabharwal, Managing Director, Simmtronics said, "We are very enthralled with the introduction of this new tablet. This customized tab is designed for technology lovers who wish to use both 3G and 2G in a single device, which is enriched with a quad-core processor. We have manufactured a unibody enclosure and refined to process to be even more material-efficient and extract with tolerances measured in microns, mono-crystalline diamond cut-edges and sleek metallic finishes, designed to satisfy high-standards."

After a range of tablets like the XPAD-XQ1, XPAD X-722, XPAD X720, XPAD 801, XPAD X1010 and XPAD 802 tablets, Simmtronics XPAD Freedom has been a refreshing entry for the company in the bubbling tablet market in India.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It Will be a tough competition out there for tab manufacturers especially micromax.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah, I am willing to know more about the Solar Power operated Desktop PC from Simmtronics. May be we can start a new discussion about it. Anyone heard of it?
    Are they selling it commercially?
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    What I don't understand is that why don't these manufacturers give a stylus along with these low budget tablets? Dude if you're giving me a slate, why not add a free pencil with it so that I can draw? Is adding a stylus too costly?

#Hate.These.Business.Tricks😡
  • Pradeep Pimple
    Pradeep Pimple
    Nowadays 1 gb ram is insufficient.Moreover competing with giants is only possible if you keep a considerable difference.It is Matter of innovative distributing techniques to make the gadget quickly distributed before adolescence.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I shall try out this when (and a BIG IF) I graduate to a smart phone. So far have been too smart to be conned into getting one. https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Smartphone-to-digital-microscope-conversion/?ALLSTEPS
Guys we have had so many mobile reviews from local market holders like Micromax Karbonn and some top shot like Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG and many more One feature that...
Can sensors which were mainly used in Smartphone’s combine to form a good suspension system? Accelerometer sensor, gyroscope sensor are one of the mostly used sensors in today’s smart phone’s...
A very good news for Java os operated mobile users. Many of you would have longed for playing a game like temple run or a subway surfers or a similar...
I'm in the process of setting up the legal documents and the discoveries I make almost on daily basis shock me like anything! As an employer, the hiring company must...