SIM Card In Lenovo

There is a sim slot in my lenovo b470. so I insert an EVDO simcard but could not detect sim in windows 7. so will someone help me to surf internet using that simcard or other GSM data simcards. I also searched utilities and drivers related to it in lenovo's official site and also googled but couldnot find proper solution..

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Are you sure its the sim card slot & not the memory card reader? Tell us more about the model.
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    [Prototype]
    Are you sure its the sim card slot & not the memory card reader? Tell us more about the model.
    of course it is sim card slot and it is in inner part covered by battery cover and there is extra card reader slot. I am 100% sure it is sim slot. model of laptop is lenovo B470

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Verge tech site revealed the issue after it noticed a window reflection revealed a cameraman holding what appeared to be an SLR camera. In a blog post the handset...
why this four stoke & two stroke engines are named like that?👎
Pardon my limited knowledge of the networks; but in my quest of finding out differences between DSL connections and FTTH connections; the most important point that struck me is that...
Hello, I am new here and my name is Kabian. Would love to receive more suggestions and ideas from you guys as I'm currently on my final semester on my...
Hello!! I am second year student of electrical engineering. I am interested in robotics and i want to be a robotics engineer.. but i dont know whether it is a...