Silence of a shut mouth is a no no here

Silence of a shut mouth is a no no here. Here's what happens to the Prime Minister when he visits a dentist for monthly checkup. Seriously, what's wrong with you man?

[​IMG]

Replies

• sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Yeah right!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Received in mail: India needs more reservation? YES Wipro Chairman Mr. Azim Premji's comment on reservation: " I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely...
I just read on TOI that now you can check the status of trains on mobile phone. This will be such a relief. Just yesterday, my friend called me from...
Introduction A consortium between the Max-Planck-Institut für Radioastronomie (MPIfR), the I. Physikalisches Institut der Universität zu Köln (KOSMA), the DLR-Institut für Weltraumsensorik und Planetenerkundung and the MPI für Aeronomie (MPAe)...
He hi.... i want brife ideas about online help desk project which is doing in "jsp/servlet' & 'oracle'.
hey guys, m Piyush Malik n m an automobile engg. I belong to Chandigarh. Well i have a great passion for cars n bikes n i like airplanes (esp. fighter...