Significance of pole and zero

what does a pole and zero signifies in a filter....

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi please follow the following links....
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Pole%E2%80%93Zero Plot
  • shailendra.096
    shailendra.096
    if i increase the no. of pole or zero, then what happen to cut of frequency. does it change if yes then HOW?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi my name is MOHSIN KHAN, i found this website via Naukri.com. I belongs to engineering field, i am pursuing BE in Electronics&communication branch. I am a final year student.
i hav downloaded dojo toolkit, n as in instructions in https://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-01-2009/jw-01-introduction-to-dojo-1.html?page=3, i hav created d folders also, i want to run javascript program via Xampp. bt my file hello. html...
Samsung's BADA operating system will now merge with the Tizen - which is an open source project that aims to combine the best of Bada & Nokia's MeeGo mobile operating...
WhatsApp messenger is soon coming to the dual sim Nokia Asha smartphones. Both Nokia and WhatsApp have confirmed that the app will be tightly integrated with Nokia's S40 platform. That...
So, the official price of Blackeberry Z10 in India is Rs. 43,490. That's *only* only Forty Three & Four Hundred & Ninety times your hard earned rupee. Seriously? I've had...